We are Scalewise Ltd. (CRN: 12477247)
Our registered address is Genevieve, The Green, Great Bowden, Market Harborough LE16 7EU.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at [email protected]
- When you register with us and use our coaching, mentoring or consultancy services. When you register for and use our services, we will collect your name, email address, work history, your personal history, and anything else you feel is relevant to disclose as part of participation as well as your billing address, invoicing address, email address and telephone numbers. We collect these in order to fulfil our contractual obligations where you are a member or in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you. We will also collect any additional personal data you provide to us in our direct interactions.
We may also record the sessions that you undertake with Scalewise. Therefore, in addition to the above, we may also collect your image. We do this under our legitimate interest to ensure and maintain the quality of our sessions.
- When you register with us as a coach, mentor or consultant. When you register for and use our services, we will collect your name, email address, work history, current role title, name of contact that introduced you to Scalewise and anything else you feel is relevant to disclose during the registration process as well as your billing address, invoicing address, email address and telephone numbers. We collect these in order to fulfil our contractual obligations where you are a member or in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you. We will also collect any additional personal data you provide to us in our direct interactions.
- When you apply for a role with us. When you enter into the recruitment process with us we may collect your name, contact details, recruitment information (e.g. right to work documentation and references), qualifications, accreditations and any additional information we may receive from our recruitment partners.
We will use your personal information to assess your suitability for our available roles. We do this to perform a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering into a contract. Where we process your right to work documentation, we will do so to comply with our legal obligations.
- When you contact us including where you provide us with feedback. When you contact us either by phone, email, on social media (e.g. Twitter or LinkedIn) via our live chat or our website contact us page with general queries, or where you complete a feedback form we will usually collect your name, email address, phone number and any other additional information you provide to us because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- When you receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, by emailing [email protected] or by logging into your account via the portal and updating your subscriptions.
Who do we share your data with?
- Business partners, group companies, coaches, consultants, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers to assist us with the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies to assess your credit where that is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer
Where is my data stored?
We store your data in the United Kingdom.
How long do we your data for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements. For further information about how long we keep your data for, please contact us at [email protected]
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and support other similar programmes around the world.
What are my rights under data protection laws?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
Questions, comments and more detail
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at [email protected]